Practice for Sale
Tampa Bay, Florida
About This Opportunity
This RIA/RR practice in the Tampa Bay area is focused on providing its 476 client households, many of which are multi-generational, with comprehensive goal-based planning, investment management, insurance, tax, and estate planning services. This firm generated approximately $2.65 million in recurring trailing 12-month gross revenues. 74% of the revenue was from managing roughly $205 million in assets with the remaining 26% generated from trails from mutual funds, variable annuities, and insurance sales.
The ideal acquisition partner for this firm would be a well-established, professional firm that offers a similar client experience and is willing to maintain the current office space. This firm has 5 experienced staff members, including two CFPs and a CFA, who are seeking meaningful employment with the acquisition partner firm. With its turn-key infrastructure, available office space, and well-qualified staff, this is an excellent opportunity for a firm seeking to establish a branch office in the Tampa Bay area.
Form of Ownership
Types of clients that this firm services segmented based on type or assets.
Mass Affluent - $0 to $999,999
High Net Worth - $1,000,000 to $29,999,999
Ultra High Net Worth - $30,000,000+
Corporate/Institutional - Business entities (often through 401(k)s)
In-House v. Outsourced
Model v. Custom
Active v. Passive