Practice for Sale
About This Opportunity
This fee-only RIA based in Michigan is focused on providing a comprehensive suite of wealth management services to its client base, including many entrepreneurs and business owners, while also partnering with corporations and their employees to provide retirement guidance and support. This RIA services over 150 households and derives over 75% of its revenue from recurring advisory fees, with the remaining 25% coming from recurring 401(k) advisory fees. 2021 Revenue for this RIA came in at nearly $1,250,000, 100% of which coming from recurring revenue sources.
This is a true Sell and Stay® opportunity, with the principal looking to find an ongoing partnership with a well-established partner firm. The RIA’s team is comprised of six full-time members, all of which will look to maintain meaningful employment post transaction.
Form of Ownership
Types of clients that this firm services segmented based on type or assets.
Mass Affluent - $0 to $999,999
High Net Worth - $1,000,000 to $29,999,999
Ultra High Net Worth - $30,000,000+
Corporate/Institutional - Business entities (often through 401(k)s)
In-House v. Outsourced
Model v. Custom
Active v. Passive