Join us for a luncheon event designed to help you build the foundation of a sustainable business ready for explosive growth. During this free workshop, you will learn how to:
- Successfully acquire a practice
- Attract and retain next generation talent
- Use compensation and profit sharing to impact your long and short term growth plans
- Create multigenerational ownership for an enduring business
- Use succession planning as a powerful growth strategy
Presented by: David Grau Sr., JD, Author of Buying, Selling, and Valuing Financial Practices & Succession Planning for Financial Advisors.
Plus learn from one of your peers. Special guest, Alex Chalekian of Lake Avenue Financial, joins David to discuss how he implemented FP Transitions’ M&A strategies to grow his practice both internally and through six acquisitions since 2008.
Fill out the form to register for an event. Lunch is included. Seating is limited.
|June 21||12:30 - 2:00 PM||Woodland Hills, CA|
|June 22||12:30 - 2:00 PM||Pasadena, CA|