An educated buyer with a well-planned acquisition strategy will be more successful than a buyer who takes a scatter shot approach. The Buyer’s Guide–available to non EMS members for a limited time–combines expert guidance with the tools and benefits of our membership program to organize your own strategy.
In the guide you’ll find tips for:
- Choosing acquisition targets that are well matched for you and your existing business
- Identifying sellers in your professional networks
- Cultivating connections with colleagues to better position yourself for a future acquisition
- Navigating the acquisition process from introduction to closing
- Determining appropriate financing and deal terms
- Using your membership tools to solidify your position and to help pave the way for a smooth and successful acquisition process
The Buyer's guid also includes an Inquiry Worksheet to help you craft your value proposition and write effective inquiries that highlight your strengths while addressing a seller’s unique criteria and concerns.
Fill out the form to download the Buyer's Guide for free.
Call us at 800-934-3303 to learn more about tapping into our Equity Management System (EMS) membership program to secure your value and develop a strong acquisition strategy.