Leveraging EMS Benefits for Acquisition
An educated buyer with a well-planned acquisition strategy will be more successful than a buyer who takes a scatter shot approach. The Buyer’s Guide will help you leverage the tools and benefits of your EMS membership to organize your own strategy.
In the guide, you’ll find tips for:
- Choosing acquisition targets that are well matched for you and your existing business
- Identifying sellers in your professional networks
- Cultivating connections with colleagues to better position yourself for a future acquisition
- Navigating the acquisition process from introduction to closing
- Determining appropriate financing and deal terms
- Using your membership tools to solidify your position and to help pave the way for a smooth and successful acquisition process
In addition, this guide includes an Inquiry Worksheet to help you craft your value proposition and write effective inquiries that highlight your strengths while addressing a seller’s unique criteria and concerns.
Used effectively, your membership can give you a competitive edge compared to other buyers.
Fill out the form to download the EMS Buyer's Guide for free, and give your EMS Coach a call at 800-934-3303 to start making the most out of your membership tools and benefits for a strong acquisition strategy.
The Buyer’s Guide is exclusively available to members of the Equity Management System. Not a member? Learn more about EMS here.