PRACTICE INFORMATION

21-360 Template Headers and Charts21-360 Template Headers and Charts2

This IAR based in Charlotte, North Carolina provides comprehensive financial planning and ongoing investment management to approximately 200 client households largely concentrated in the Charlotte metro area. This practice reported over $1,200,000 in revenue in 2021, over 99% of which is recurring, with approximately 70% of the recurring revenue generated from managing over $85 million in assets, with the remaining 30% from mutual fund, variable annuities, and insurance trails.

This is an excellent opportunity for a IAR or hybrid RIA with a client-first mentality that is seeking to establish or expand its footprint in the Charlotte area. This is a Sell and Stay® opportunity with the seller looking for a glide path to retirement and staff seeking meaningful employment with the acquiring firm.

MORE INFO + INQUIRE

Inquire NowDOWNLOAD PRACTICE INFO SHEETView Listings BUTTON

Please log in to your member dashboard to inquire or view all listings.

Not a member? Learn more and set up your free fptransitions.com membership here.

FP Transitions

 

 

location images by FreePic 

Subscribe for more from FP Transitions