COMPREHENSIVE TRANSACTION SUPPORT (CTS)
If you are ready to transfer your practice to a new owner, the CTS program is for you. We can help you complete your own deal using our extensive transition experience, form contracts and a unique non-advocacy approach. Our CTS, or "Comprehensive Transaction Support" package provides:
|ON THIS PAGE...|
- A library of 200 form contracts (including an Asset Purchase Agreement)
- Experienced guidance on deal structuring
- Financing information and instructions
- A flat-fee payment structure
- Tax allocation strategies
- A detailed post-closing transition plan
- High efficiency - Transactions completed in 3 to 6 weeks
- A non-advocacy system that serves the interest of the deal
Our CTS fee structure:
A flat-fee, non-advocacy structure provides for advance payment of the total fees set forth below by each party upon engagement of our services. Contracts, as needed, are provided as a part of this engagement. Escrow services, UCC searches, and tax lien searches can be provided at our cost (and billed separately). We can help you make a complex deal simple.
Gross Revenue of
|Level A||Less than $150,000||$5,000|
|Level B||$150,001 - $300,000||$6,000|
|Level C||$300,001 - $500,000||$8,000|
|Level D||$500,001 - $750,000||$9,000|
|Level E||$750,001 - $1,000,000||$10,000|
|Level F||$1,000,001 - $2,000,000||$12,000|
|Level G||$2,000,001 - $3,000,000||$14,000|
If you are interested in this program, here are the steps to follow:
1) Download the Comprehensive Transaction Support Engagement Agreement.
2) Print and complete the Agreement.
3) Fax the Agreements to FP Transitions at 503.452.4205.
4) Once the Agreement has been received, a member of the FP Transitions team will contact you to collect payment information from each side and to schedule your phone appointment with a CTS Consultant.
For more information, call our Customer Service Dept. at 800.934.3303, or Contact Us for details.