CORPORATE PROGRAM AFFILIATES
FP Transitions provides a number of independent broker-dealers* access to benefits including free membership and services discounts. Members of our broker-dealer programs receive the best information and resources the open market has to offer.
*Certain exclusive benefits apply to broker-dealers that clear through Pershing, LLC and are also enrolled as members of FP Transitions' Corporate Program. Please call our Corporate Program Director at 800.934.3303 for more details.
Here is a sampling of our Corporate Program members:
- Advisor PT
- American Portfolios Financial Services
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- Ameritas Investment Corp.
- Associated Securities Corp
- Berthel Fisher & Co.
- Bill Good Marketing, Inc.
- Cadaret Grant
- Centaurus Financial, Inc.
- Delta Equity Services Corp.
- Dunham & Associates Investment Counsel , Inc.
- Equity Services Incorporated
- FPA NY
- Financial Network Investment Corporation
- First Affirmative Financial Network
- First Allied Securities
- Geneos Wealth Management
- H. Beck, Inc.
- INVEST Financial Corporation
- Investment Centers of America
- Investors Capital Corporation
- John Hancock Financial Services
- Lexington Compliance NEW!
- Lincoln Financial Securities Corporation
- LPL Financial
- Loring Ward Advisor Services
- MetLife Securities
- Multi Financial
- Mutual Service Corporation
- National Planning Corporation
- Ohio National Equity Sales Company
- Pershing, LLC
- Prospera Financial Services
- Questar Capital Corporation
- RIA In A Box NEW!
- Sage Point Financial
- Sammons Securities Company
- Securities America, Inc.
- Securities Service Network
- Sigma Financial Corporation
- SII Investments, Inc.
- Summit Brokerage Services, Inc.
- TFS Securities, Inc.
- Thornburg Investment Management
- Tower Square Securities, Inc. (a MetLife company)
- United Planners' Financial Services of America
- VSR Financial Services, Inc.
- Walnut Street Securities, Inc. (a MetLife company)
- Waterstone Financial Group
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
Corporate Program members receive:
- Educational conference call workshops
- Speaking Engagements
- Free membership to FP Transitions, which includes benefits like:
- Access to seller's listings and confidential communication system
- Instant e-mail notifications of new practices in their area
- The ability to communicate directly with our sellers
- An increase in their "buyer's rating" to reflect their participation in the open market
- Exclusive "members only" conference calls on issues in the transitions industry
- Access to the Practice Continuity Series of conference calls, with supporting articles and podcast
- An exclusive page on FP Transitions featuring listings from their own broker-dealer
- Discounted closing commissions
- Discounts on consulting services, like the CTS program, individual CMP program, and ISP program
- Discounts on valuation services
- And more!
Want Your Broker-Dealer/Custodian to be a Part of Our Program?
Want to know how to take advantage of your benefits?
Call Christine Sjolin at 800.934.3303 or email her at email@example.com